Effective and sustainable data protection consulting does not stop where process recommendations have been developed. Both data protection and compliance in many other legally regulated areas require implementation in the IT landscape of your company. Of course, BHO Consulting GmbH also supports you and your employees in the technical implementation of IT security requirements in your company.
The constantly growing influence of IT on all business processes requires appropriate measures for maintaining adequate IT security in your company. Through our comprehensive advice and cooperation between consultants with legal and technical backgrounds, we are able to conduct IT security audits and support your company all the way to the concrete implementation of a comprehensive IT security concept.
On the one hand, this enables you to implement data protection requirements, but also, for example, to protect your most important assets, namely your trade secrets. This is because the German Trade Secrets Act („Geschäftsgeheimnisgesetz, GeschGehG“), which recently came into force, means that trade secrets are only protected against unauthorised access if you are technically and organisationally protected against unauthorised access and this protection is documented.
In IT security consulting, we provide the following services for you, among others:
- Auditing of IT security measures in the company
- Development of action plans and recommendations for improvements
- Support in setting up an ISMS (Information Security Management System) up to and including certification according to ISO27001.
- Development of technical-organisational measures in accordance with Art. 32 GDPR, such as security guidelines for WLAN, regulations for the use of mobile devices, procedures in the event of suspected viruses in the company, access and entry systems for critical areas or physical security for data centres or server rooms.
- Process documentation and protection needs classification for the Trade Secrets Act
Further consulting activities in our consulting environment
– Appointment as representative according to article 27 GDPR for companies outside the EU